Wednesday 25 May 2011

You Rock

Good morning all.

So far so good. The sun is shining (cross fingers it lasts), my daughter is going on a school trip and I have both my sons at home - 1 cos he's poorly, the other is doing revision for his final A-level exams. What am I doing???? In between taxi'ing children to and from school trip (luckily it's local), looking after Mr Poorly and being slave to Mr Study together with doing my general mummy-duties I am hoping to get a little more crafting done. Yeah, I'll be lucky lol.



I am not sure whether Mr Mojo has returned or whether it's because I have been sorting, moving, classifying and organising my digis but I am rather enjoying making cards again. This is my first card entering TIDDLY INK CHALLENGE and doesn't Carol have the most exquisite images. I love her illustrations. Yes, I know the challenge says Manly Men and this young guy isn't exactly that but I altered his stone to look like a spider. Why you may ask! Well, Phoebe's (5) brother (15) is forever moving spiders for her from the bathtub etc back into the garden. And in my opinion that's a very manly thing to do. So I made this card for Mr Poorly to cheer him up.

MATERIALS USED

You Rock @ Tiddly Ink
Papers: Bo Bunny
String
Brad
Metal Star
Handmade sentiment

Thank you for swinging by and have a super day, Mette

9 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

OHHHHH, I Love the change to a spider!!! Very clever! :)
How adorable that he moves her spiders!!! Very manly indeed!
XOXO
Christy

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is BEYOND adorable Mette!! I, too, LOVE the spider swap!! Such a great idea! I love your colors and layout as well!

Thank you so much for joining us this week!!

Hugs!

Loopylou. said...

omg mettethat is just fabulous!! i love how you made the rock into a little spider!!!! pleased your mojo is on its return!! thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxxx

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Adorable. I love the spider and the sentiment to boot. I agree, moving spiders IS VERY MANLY!

The "slimy" wordings on the DP are cute. Super fun card.

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE this! How clever changing the rock to a spider! thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh my gosh - how awesome to change it to a spider!!! Adorable and I love the colors!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks - can't wait to see what you make next!
hugs,
M

Brodders said...

Perfect :) Mojo gone ? definately not ....Thanks for joining us at Tiddlyinks, good luck :) Love Jane x

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card! Love the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I love how you altered the image and the little story behind it! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa