Sunday 29 May 2011

Lil Lad Eric

Good afternoon all.

Hope you are all enjoying this Sunday. It's really quiet here, just like an autumn afternoon when it's cold and the wind is blowing. Apart from the fact it's May you would be forgiven for thinking so lol. The boys are playing games, Phoebe is playing with Polly Pocket and I am doing housework and crafting.
Had a bad night with Phoebe as it looked like she was getting a nasty cold but she seems ok at the moment.



Wanted to share this card real quick. I made it for my son who is finishing A-level studies this summer and going to Uni. I am sure he will do really well. This is for the TICKLED PINK CHALLENGE where this week's theme is 3 pattern papers. Easy peasy!!! Used Lil Lad Eric as he reminds me a bit of my son (no, his glasses aren't red lol).

MATERIALS USED

Lil Lad Eric (digital image) @ Tickled Pink Stamps
Papers: Bo Bunny
Doodlebug alphabet stickers
Button
string

Thank you for dropping by on your blogging journey. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a fantastic guy card! I love the mix of papers that you used with Eric... all around a pretty awesome looking card! :)

Mina said...

I know exactly what you mean about the weather Mette, isnt it wierd being this cold in May...your card is fab, I love the colours and the fab TP image
Mina xxx

Regan said...

Awesome guy card! I'm sure your son will love it! Fun papers, and those letters you used to spell out "dude" are fantastic! Great coloring of your Eric image too! (PS my glasses are purple! lol)
Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

Jeanette Wallén said...

Lovely and playful! Love the bright colours!

Thanks for playing along at TPSC!

/ Jeanette