Tuesday 31 May 2011

Page

Good morning all.

Would you believe it.... the sun is shining. Mind you it is onlt 7AM so it may chance. And yes I am up early. Phoebe still has a bad cold and she's coughing and sneezing so much we are both waking up. Just hope that I don't catch it - I just don't have time to feel poorly.



Anyhow, I don't know about the rest of you but I do love digital stamps. They are versatile, easily accesable and there is no problem with storage. Over the past few years I have collected a lot both bought and freebies. But I hardly ever use them - I tend to stick with the images I know and the rest are ledt to feel sorry for themselves. So I have been doing a lot of organising on my PC and will be using images I have never used.
One of the most generous ladies with regards to freebies is Jodie, owner of Bugaboo. Not only does she offer an array of free images but they are also brilliant. Fun and a joy to colour. This card is for CATCH THE BUG CHALLENGE and the theme is bright colours (optinal Flowersoft). Well, I don't have Flower Soft but I do love bright colours. Isn't this little girl a doll lol - I love her facial expression.

MATERIALS USED

Page - Bugaboo Stamps
Papers: Cross My Heart
Tag
Button
Gems
Staples

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Joy said...

love your use of bright colors! thanks so much for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT