Monday 23 May 2011

A La Mode - What's Cooking

Good morning all.

Another monday and another weekend flown by. Hope you all enjoy it! My son was 15 on Saturday - gracios time flies so fast I can't keep up anymore. Both my boys are getting so big now - one's leave in October to start his own independent life and won't be long before the other one is gone. Not sure I am ready to let go lol. Well, still have the princess here and will be a while yet before she's leaving as she's only 5.
Raining here today so the perfect day for doing crafting and sorting out craft items.



For this card I have used one of the fabulous A La Mode stamps. Totally love these and will definately get a few more. They usually come with a few sentiments which makes them ideal. This one is called "What's Cooking" and I have used paper piercing on her trousers and Promarkers.

MATERIALS USED

A La Mode "What's Cooking" @ My Favorite Things
Paper: Prima "Melody"
die cut
Buttons
Twine
Basic Grey element Sticker "Eva"
Flowers
gems

CHALLENGES

My favorite things - Sketch
Crafts and me - Anything + kraft
Truly Scrumptious - Anything goes

Thank you for dropping by and Have a lovely day, Mette

No comments: