Saturday 28 May 2011

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

Good afternoon.

Well, it's time for another song for the Music Saves my Soul over on Marcea's blog - the link is in my sidebar. Why don't you pop over as she has a brilliant tune by Take That - mmmmmmm they are just so nice and I love their music.

My tune for this weekend is truely an oldie but I absolute loved this and still do. Go on - you all remember this one and please dance around the living room singing along.



Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

lis-m said...

wow ! this sure is a blast from the past ... i remember the outfits we had when this was out !! Lol !
Hugs xx

Carla D said...

Wow! Time for flash-backs ;o) lol

Hugs,
Carla

Anonymous said...

Oh Mette, I love, love LOVE Rick Astley!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Lisa said...

Ohh, I haven't heard this in ages! TFS :)

Cheryl said...

What a blast from the past! Great pick!