Friday 27 May 2011

Stardust (2)

Good morning all.

Well, still have James home poorly. Bot sure what's the matter but he looks "dreadful". At least he will have next week to get better - he can't afford time of school with exams coming up.
It has been a miserable week and I sure hope that next week will be better with schools closed.



I love the Simply Sassy Stamps designed by the talented Krista, she has her own blog HERE. Their huge big eyes tell their own story. Stardust is one of my favorite and she's such fun to colour. I went with non-traditional birthday colours and I really like the result. This card will naturally be entered into SUGAR BOWL CHALLENGE.

MATERIALS USED

Stardust @ Sugar Nellie
Papers from stash
felt border
ribbon
Flowers
Brads
TLC Sentiment

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a wonderful day, Mette

No comments: