Tuesday 24 May 2011

Daydream

Good afternoon all.

Well, the sun decided to make an appearance today although the wind is still rather kool. But it does mean I am able to get my washing dry and my house doesn't look like a laundret lol. Hope you all have had a lovely day.
I don't know about the rest of you but I love digital images as much a rubber stamps and have got a fair amount on my PC. The big problem is that I never seem to use them so have made a resolution to use some of my digis thoughout the week. Still sorting them into folders for easy access and to remember which stamps I actually have lol.



This card is for the challenge with POLLYCRAFT. They have a bingo theme this week and I choose to go with Lace, Gems and Tag. I used one I got last year and I think these are really sweet. Promarkers as medium again. My tag is handmade.

MATERIALS USED

Daydreams @ Pollycraft Design
Papers: Bo Bunny
Lace
Gems
Ribbon
Staples

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day, Mette

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun love that cute image,and the layout and colors are lush,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lynne Armstrong said...

Your card is very cute Mette...love the colour combo :) I LOVE digis and hardly use 'real' stamps anymore...they are so versatile!

Lynsey said...

This is such a sweet card Mette!
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
hugs Lynsey x