Friday 6 May 2011

Vivienne



Good morning all.

Just a really quick post from me to show this card I have managed to make - yes, I am rushed of my feet at the moment.
This is one on the fabulous images from Kraftin'Kimmie illustrated by the talented Annie Rodrigue - they are so versatile and quirky. I just adore them. She's coloured with Promarkers and have added glitter for extra effect (this can't be seen on my scan).

MATERIALS USED

Vivienne @ Kraftin'Kimmie Stamps
Papers: cardstock and various
Swirl Stamp: Crafty Individuals
Flowers
Button
Gems
Stickles "Crystal"
Gelly Roll pen "Clear Star"

CHALLENGES

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - May Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
ATS Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes

Thank you for dropping by and hope you enjoy your day, Mette

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sassy and fun card, with lovely colors too! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Dorte said...

Festligt kort, Mette. Stemplerne fra Kraftin' Kimmie er flotte.
klem fra Dorte

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Super card Mette! Gorgeous flower embellishment.