Wednesday 11 May 2011

Teen Mandy

Good morning all!

Hm - it seems as if my mojo has decided to take a little time of during the wonderful weather we have had. Can't seem to find it despite all the wonderful inspiration, challenges and super new stamps around. But I will keep looking and I do get the odd little thing made.



I love Papilio stamps - both rubber and digital - and Malin has just added some super new teen digital images to the shop. They are available HERE. This young lady is called Mandy, isn't she just fabulously goth :). I love using kraft on cards and I just realised this is my last sheet so need to add it to my "order asap-list". Promarkers have been used to add colour.

MATERIALS USED

Image Teen Mandy @ Papilio Stamps
DP: Pink Paislet "Hokus Pokus" @ Quixotic paperie
Handwritten sentiment
Lace
Ribbon
Brads
Flowers
Beads

CHALLENGES

Stamp with fun - sketch
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges - Flowers
Stamp Something - Digi image

Thank you for swinging by and enjoy your day, Mette

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Mette, I love the LO & that image is fab :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, a gorgeous creations, fabulous colours, hugs ♥ Pops x x x

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Your card is awesome, Mette! Great colors! :)) Thank you for your sweet words about my stamps :) hugs.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Mette, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x