Monday 30 May 2011

Ali Skipping

Good monday all.

Well, rain, rain, rain and more rain. All day long. Just the kinda day for staying inside and do a lot of crafting. Bank holiday here in the UK but it's not been nice as you can see. Just been spanding the day with Phoebe colouring and making things while the boys have been on Xbox and eating. Totally relaxed here lol.



I have never entered a MAKE IT COLOURFUL challenge but this week they want us to use the colour combo Yellow and Purple - love it :). Had to play along with that and I also think that this image is super. Hope you like her.

MATERIALS USED

Ali Skipping @ Make it Crafty
Papers: Mixture
Ribbon
Tag
Tiny flowers
Hero Arts Box of Words

Thank you for taking time to visit me. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Zoe said...

I am so glad you joined us Mette because I just LOVE what you have created with Ali! The colours are indeed perfect for her and your card is pretty too!

Hugs xxoo

Maria said...

Beautiful card Mette! I really like your layout and combo of layers are perfect. Thanks for playing with us at MIC. Hugs, Maria

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! Definitely fun! Thank you for joining us at Make It Crafty this week. We hope to see you again.

Jen

Carisa said...

Such a sweet card - I love how you colored miss ali skipping!!! She just makes me smile. :D Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful this week!

Hugs,
Carisa

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and layout! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Make It colourful this week. hugs, Angela