Monday 30 January 2012

Winter Darby

Good morning all.

My camp is again peaceful and quiet. Ben has gone back to Uni with a "I'll be Back" salute and my kids have gone to school. This is the time when I catch up on housework, a little DT work and blog surfing. Somehow the house always ends up looking as if WW2 took a detour through here lol.

So we have been told to expect extreme cold and possibly snow here and what would be more appropriate than a wintery card ..................



............... I made this to fit with the challenge at ALL THAT SCRAP - blues, tan and brown. I certainly hope I have hit the theme and I rather like this combo for a wintery card. This will go into my "christmas cards" box :).

MATERIALS USED

Darby Winter @ ATS
White cardstock
DP paper (don't know make)
Prima flowers
Snowflake
Personal Impressions "Many Greetings"

Thank you for dropping by and keep warm today. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh she's just adorable!!!

cheryl said...

oh this is one adorable Image and love the colours on this hugs Cherylxxx

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card
Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

June Nelson said...

Morning Mette this is antoher gorgeous creation, It hasnt snowed here yet but the rains been freezing, stay warm huggies June xxx