Saturday 28 January 2012

King of the Wild Things

Good morning all.

You know the thing when you are trying to get your washing done and preferably dried outside in between raint days .............. well, yesterday was such a day. I don't like my washing drying inside (gets all stiff) so I always keep an eye on the weather lol. Luckily I managed to get most of it done yesterday knowing that we are in for some yuk weather.

Ben came home again yesterday evening :) - I love having him here and he admits that, although he loves univesity life, he still misses home. It was his birthday on Thursday and it felt strange him not being here. We will have a little celebration tonight - he wants curry and cake hehe.

Well enough of my silly ramblings - here is today's card .............



................. isn't he great?! I love his costume - my neighbour's son has a Gruffalo costume. I followed the colour challenge over at TIDDLY INK CHALLENGES and will keep this card for the right person :). I know this is a Stamping Bella stamp but I am sure he sprang from Christy's imagination.

MATERIALS USED

King of the Wild Things @ Stamping Bella
White cardstock
DP from Basic Grey and K&Co.

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabby day. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Aw I love him!!! now that is cute, its fabulous mette xxx

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah mette!!
Oh he is just way too cute!! I love it!!
Thankyou for popping in on the tiddly inkers again hun, I look forward to your cute creations.
Hugs Lou xxx

Joey said...

Great card Mette, lovely colourwork, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

ccroll said...

I love this, Mette!!! Great all over!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs pops x

Unknown said...

OOOOOH, Great card! This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!