Friday 20 January 2012

Dilly Bean Challenge - Have the Blues

My second post today but .......
as it's Friday it means another challenge from DILLY BEAN CHALLENGES. This week's we "Have the Blues" lol - January always seems so long and dull and ................ I am sure we all just wait with excitement for spring now.

I had a little disaster with this as I have just realised I sent Megan the wrong image lol. Advancing age and the brain seem to work together to cause as much confusion for me as possible. I have just sent her the correct image and I have also posted it here ................



............... so why don't you hop on over to the challenge blog and have a look at the talented DT ladies inspirational projects. And while you are there you might as well cheer yourself up and join in the challenge. Megan has a lot of funky and fab images HERE and there are her new collage sheets to pick from.

As for me - I still have 10 thank you cards to make before Monday so ........ I AM OUT OF HERE.

Tuddles, Mette

5 comments:

cheryl said...

He He know what you mean about the brain hun,this is one gorgeous card just adore the image,and love the heart button hugs Cherylxxxx

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card, Mette - love the simple design... simple always appeals to me SO MUCH!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Cool card, love your coloring! :)

paula tracy williamson said...

This is just TOOO COOL! Now I gotta check out the site. Love this so much.

June Nelson said...

Hiya Mette now this is fabby its so understated but just hits the spot, in this case less is more!! its lovely xxxxxxxxxxx