Wednesday 18 January 2012

Eric

Good afternoon all.

Having one of those days where you wish you had stayed in bed , not opened the curtains and written the day off as scrap.
Managed to get to my fysio treatment ok and have now been signed of although with the option of going back within a month should the symptoms get worse. Did my shopping and got Phoebe an expensive hair-brush "Tangle" Teezer which apparently is the best for long, tangled hair.
But my printer is playing up which is not good for a crafter who uses digital images on a daily basis. The printer goes through the motion of printing but nothing appears on the paper. And before you ask - the indicator says the ink level is more than half-full. So I am going grrrrrr and stamping my feet which doesn't help one bit. Maybe I should un-install and re-install and see what happens - or even try a new cartridge. I really DON'T wanna buy a new printer.

Right, I had better show you today's card ....................



.................... made this for my son who will be 19 next week. It's sometimes a little difficult finding the right image unless they are into playing sports (and haven't seen one for athletics) but I like this one. I am also entering this into TICLKED PINK CHALLENGE "Anything goes".

MATERIALS USED

Eric @ Tickled Pink Stamps
White and kraft cs
K & Co. dp
buttons

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

9 comments:

Jill said...

Perfect boy/young man card! Love the choice of colours!
Beautiful colouring work Mette :)
Good luck with the printer ;)
Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps this time and good luck
Hugs, Jill

Sara H said...

Such a cute card! Your son will love it =)
Hope you´ll find out what´s wrong with the printer!
Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week!

cheryl said...

oh this is one perfect boy card your son will just love this to bits hun great papers,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Maya Isaksson said...

Oh, WOW! This is my kind of card. Eric looks great on it!

Thanks for playing at TPS this week!

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

great job!!! love this! thnx for playing with us at TPS!!!

Regan said...

Terrific masculine card! Love the kraft card stock paired with those fun designer papers! Eric looks amazing! Hope you get your printer trouble sorted out! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

June Nelson said...

This is fantastic Mette, I cannot do mens to save me lige!!! im sooo envious love the colours and layout, and I do hope you get your printer fixed too, I couldnt live without mine, mind you im on to number five printer now!!! xxx

Stampalicious said...

awesome masculine card, love those papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamp challenges this week, hugs, martina

Katie said...

This is the perfect boy card Mette! I love the design paper you used and your layout :) Thanks so much for playing with us at TPSC!