Monday 9 January 2012

Snowball

Good morning all.

Well, things are finally getting back to normal here. Ben went back to University on Saturday (I am gonna miss him so much) and I spent the weekend getting the house under control and a lot of washing done. Not exactly my idea of fun but it's gotta be done. So it's back to the usual routine again for a while. Ben will be back end of January after his exams but only for a short while.

I am hoping to go home to Denmark at Easter. My mum will be 70 in February and my gran will be 90 in March. My gran is luckily still here although my mum says that it's going downhill day by day. I think she's tired and has lost the will now that she's no longer living in her house and has lost the ability to do things herself. But I call her and we have a little chat. She sounds soooooo old.

Right, I did manage to make a very CAS card this week-end .......



............. I have been wanting to buy one of these cute girls for ages so here she is - living amongst my other stamps now :). I wanted to try some different colours for christmas but I am not sure if this is working.

MATERIALS USED

Snowball @ CC Design
Personal Impressions "Many greetings"
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Shabby Shutter, broken china, dusty concord
gems

CHALLENGES

All that Scraps - Anything goes
Crafts and me #65 - Christmas
Fab'n'funky - Something new
My mum's craft shop # 38 - Something new

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

8 comments:

Hanneke said...

Love this CAS card! Great colors and that image is adorable! Hugs, Hanneke

Danni said...

Very cute card!!

Tracy Heaton said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Tracy x

June Nelson said...

This is another super cute super great card Mette, oh I do hope youc an get home to see your mym and Gran, it would be lovely for her im sure. Its a shame your so far away. But its good you chat hunnie. Have a lovely day xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I think the colours look beautiful together. And I love non-traditional colours for Christmas. Love the card - very cute image :)

Celestial Things

Amy said...

I love this Mette and I think the colors work beautifully for a Christmas card! Your design is fabulous, it's an awesome card!
I hope you are able to make it home for Easter to see your family!

chrilvian said...

sweet clean and simple
thanks for playong with the atschallenge this week

janine dt ats

Pam Sparks said...

so cute! this Laugh image is adorable Mette and wonderful CAS designing! So glad you linked up to All That Scraps Wed. challenge! Thanks for playing!