Tuesday 17 January 2012

Uptown Girls do coffee

!!!!WARNING - SUNGLASSES REQUIRED!!!!

Good morning all.

There really isn't anything new to keep you entertained this morning. It's still freezing, Ben went back to Uni after spending the weekend here and I am still busy with housework (no, I don't live in a mansion hehe) and relaxing with my DT work.

I do get time to play with my other stamps and I just ADORE Stamping Bella. Have you seen her new release! - there are some cute lil' girls. Anyho, I thought I would play along in the Bellariffic challenge for the first time ...............



...................... and I used my Prisma pencils for this image. Hope you all heeded my warning as the card is a little bright lol. This is the perfect image to use for a good friend, sister or even your mother.

MATERIALS USED

Up Town Girls @ Stamping Bella
Bo Bunny Ad Lib Collection
White and yellow cardstock
ribbons

Thank you for dropping by and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is Gorgeous love the images,and adore the layout and super colours too hugs Cheryl xxxxxx

She's a Color Queen said...

This is darling. I need to check these stamps!

June Nelson said...

Love it Mettte and that is so true xxxxx

stephacine said...

Really nice, I love the colors!

paula tracy williamson said...

sunglasses on sister! This is a great Bella card. hehe, not biased either, love your coloring!