Monday 2 January 2012

Baby snuggles Kayla

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all had a great entrance into 2012 - I was watching TV with Phoebe and James so it was very quiet.

I have not made any resolutions as they never seem to be kept but I am going to change a few things once I can. One or two of them will be life changing (hoping to go back to University in September if everything works out) and I am not going to let myself be bullied any longer by a few persons in my life (I am a huge softy lol). Apart from that I will continue to enjoy my craft, to be the best mother I can be to my children and just be myself :).

So, it's the beginning of a new year and what better way to do that than with this .........



............. isn't this just a sweet and wonderful image. I don't make that many new baby cards so here is one. I have kept it simple but maybe the black is not quit right for a baby?!

MATERIALS USED

Baby Snuggles Kayla @ Some Odd Girl
White and black card stock
My Minds' Eye "be loved"
Heart Beads
Polkadoodles sentiment

CHALLENGES

Card & Scrap # 23 - Baby
Promarkers Norge #1 - Rosa + another colour
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
I love Promarkers # 97 - Anything goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge # 173 - Anything goes

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

7 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Mette,

Happy New Year 2012! Health! Prosperity! Creativity!

Fabulous card. Simple and clean style as I like. Continue like that, I liiiiikkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Anne Bente said...

Åhhhh så super sød baby kort

100000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring
klemmmm

Ida / Little said...

Thanks for showing interest in the ProMarker Norge challenge with your gorgeous card Mette, unfortunetly you need to be a resident of Norway in order to be eligble for the prize, but feel free to use our challenge as an inspiration! You colour gorgeously! :)

Hugs Ida

cheryl said...

hi hun brilliant card clean simple yet so effective,happy new year hun to your and your family hugs cherylxxxxx

Gro said...

Herlig kort, og så koselig motiv.

Takk for at du deltar hos PMN :o)

Clare Brown said...

what a super card.I just love that image might need to get that one as I have just been asked to make a new baby card LOL Goodluck at charisma this week

Meretekj said...

Kjempesøtt kort!
Takk for at du deltar hos Card and scrap!
Lykke til:)