Tuesday 31 January 2012

Coy Kayla

Good morning all.

Hope everyone is having/going to have a fabulous day. It's still cold and dull here so hopefully the snow won't be coming - however, it's still only the beginning of the week. My kids are hoping it will snow but for very different reasons - James is hoping it will snow so much he doesn't have to go to school and Phoebe so she can go out and play in it.

So, onto today's card which I made for SOME ODD GIRL CHALLENGE...............



.............. it's a photo inspiration with cupcakes - mmmmmmm. I used one of my SOG images which has not seen the light yet hehe and I like how this turned out. Love the colour combo too.

MATERIALS USED

Coy Kayla from Some Odd Girl
printed onto MIC cardstock
White and red cardstock
DP: me and my BIG idea
Stampendous "chunky alphabet" stamps
K & Co rub-on (stitches)

Well, thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

11 comments:

cheryl said...

Oh Hun this is just gorgeous just love that cute image,and your detail is just beautiful love the layout hugs Cherylxxxxx

Dorte said...

Hun er da bare skøn.
klem Dorte

Chris_P said...

Really gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Mina said...

its still freezing cold here too Mette...I so wish spring would hurry up...your card is stunning, perfect colouring
Mina xxx

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute & fun! Love the stitching on the bottom. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SOG. :)

June Nelson said...

Hi Mette this is brilliant me darin love it and love th e colours you always use such lovely little cuties too xxx

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh yep.. You totally made her look mischievous! Fantastic coloring and card, Mette! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!!
Hugs,
Leah C

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Mette this is BEAUTIFUL honey!! Gorgeous coloring and I love the papers you've chosen!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Some Odd Girl!!

Crafty Hugs friend!!
Meredith

Cor* said...

You have rocked her out totally in these colors! Aren't those cuppycakes just delish! LOVE IT! Thanks for being ODD with us (with me, for my final challenge with SOG!!-ps- have you seen the NEW ONES!!EEK!I feel a shopping spree! ) !! Take Care

Anna Maria Niia said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Faye said...

This is a wonderful, fresh and fun creation, loving the zig zags! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Some Odd Girl. x