Sunday 5 September 2010

You're way Cool



Good morning Sunday.
Finally got my computer back after 14 days and boy am I glad to get all my stored stuff back (downloaded papers, digis etc). Been using the laptop but I don't have things stored on that.
Friday we took Phoebe to Gulliver's Kingdom in Matlock, Derbyshire, It's a theme park for children under 12. Boy - did she love that. We went on most of the rides and daddy even got stuck in one lol - he has very broad shoulders (body-building lol). Well, the picture above shows her favorite ride - the Merry-go-round. We left with a happy little girl who's face was painted as a pink cat and she was wearing a glittery cowgirl hat (yes - I have glitter everywhere).



This is my card for today. This cutie is called Friday and she is from The Greeting Farm available HERE. I made her for this week's Quixotic challenge Black, white and ??. I choose red. She has been coloured with Promarkers and layered onto different papers. The flower is from Prima and a die-cut. Sentiment is one of my favorites from TLC. I just love these little Creepy girls :)).

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a lovely sunday, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this hun great image too and really love the picture of your little one she is so cute hun hugs cheryl xxx

Alina said...

beautiful card, I like very much your style!
and the sweetest picture, thanks for sharing!
hugs, Alina

Mina said...

how much fun does your gorgeous Daughter look like shes having and her poor Dad getting stuck lol
Mina xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Mette, you have been so busy since my last visit you have made some absolutely stunning cards!!!!! hope you are keeping well hunny big hugs Linda x