Tuesday 7 September 2010

Totally Tilda - Lilac and Lace



Good afternoon Tuesday!!
My little girl had her first day at school today and that was hard on us both. Her because she is very tired and me because I missed her like crazy hehe. But I am sure we will both get into the swing of things soon.

Magnolia's Tilda was the very first stamp I fell in love with when I first started stamping 2 years ago. Since then we are now spoiled for choice but Tilda is still as sweet as ever. This card is for Totally Tilda Challenge blog and this week the ask that you use Lilac and Lace. My Tilda is from the Bon Voyage Collection and she has been coloured with promarkers. All the papers are from my scrap box, the flowers are die-cuts covered with DP and I have used a button and a clear gem. The lace I have had for ages and I think it's beautiful. I hope you like my card.

Thank you for dropping by and I wish you a pleasant evening, Mette

5 comments:

Dorte said...

Rigtig sødt kort du har lavet Mette. Flotte mønsterpapirer og Tilda er bare nydelig farvelagt, jeg er specielt imponeret over hvordan du har fået spil i håret.
kh Dorte

Cor* said...

Beautiful gorgeous. Tilda is perfect. Coloring is fab!! Thanks for joining in for this fortnightly Lilac & Lace Totally Tilda challenge.

Lori said...

What a sweet little image and I like your paper flowers, cute. We're so happy to have you join us at Totally Tilda. Pop back on Sunday for our new challenge!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful creation, great colouring and lovely papers. Thanks for joining in with our Lilac and Lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x

Mandy said...

Your card is adorable, so sweet, I love the little Tilda you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our lilac and lace challenge
hugs Mandy xx