Tuesday 7 September 2010

Girly Girl




Oh my gosh!! 2 posts in 1 day is criminal hehe.
Have 5 min before Phoebe is going to bed so thought I would post this card I made for Lil Lolita Boutique challenge where the theme is Girly Girl. Who doesn't like making a girly card full of pink and flowers. I used 60's Hippi Willow which is available HERE. Mine is a digital image but I believe Bunny-Zoe now stock these.
Willow is coloured with Promarkers and I used different papers from my stash. A ribbon and punched flower with a sweet button to make it even more girly and of course the perfect sentiment :). Hope you like her.

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your day, Mette

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ooooh, so pretty...you're right who doesn't love a girly girl card! Wonderful coloring and I love the punched flower! Thanks for joining the LLB challenge this week!

Jackie Thomas said...

super cute girly card. Thanks for joining us in the LLB challenge. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

SO COOL, I love Willow and you have coloured her up so great!! I nlove your punched flower:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at LLB
Hugs
Karen
xxxx