Friday 24 September 2010

100% Huggable



Good afternoon Friday.
Hope you're all doing fine. Been really busy these last few days and it doesn't help that Phoebe has caught a bad cold. Unfortunately she suffers from really bad asthma when she gets a cold so have to take her to the doctor later as she is struggling to breath. It's rather upsetting. Well, the nice weather didn't last long - thunder and lighting here yesterday evening and I did worry (just a little) if my car would be swept down the hill with all that rain hehe.

Anyways, onto my card for today. I have used one of my absolute favorite stamps "Beary Big Hugs" from Belles'n'Whistles. I wanted this stamp for a long time before she was back on stock. I made this card for the Belles'n'Whistle challenge which simply asked that you do a CAS card (Clean and simple). Hope you like this .

Materials:

Image: Beary Big Hugs from Belles'n'Whistles
DP: Kioshi by Basic Grey
Sentiment: freebie from TLC

Have a lovely day and thank you for dropping by, Mette

5 comments:

Elise said...

Awwww! This is so adorable!!! I love the colors too! Thank you so much for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles!

hugs,
Elise

cheryl said...

oh this is one adorable image and love the layout and colurs you have used too hugs cheryl xx

Ann Kristin Løkkevik said...

What an adorable card, thanks for sharing!

Lilian said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles Challenge!

Audhild said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for participating in our bnw challenge