Thursday 30 September 2010

Happy Christmas!!

Good morning Thursday.

Oh My Goodness - woke up this morning and the sun was starting to break through. What a wonderful surprise although it does mean catching up on my washing and less crafting time. But gotta make the most of a lovely day now that they will be few and far between. Not a lot else happening here apart from Phoebe is now getting settled in school and doesn't cry when I leave anymore. It's heart-breaking walking away from a crying child.

So onto today's card. Now that we are getting closer and closer to christmas I am making more and more and I do love them. There is nothing like a handmade card to tell someone they are special. This card is for 4 challenges - I used the sketch over at Just Magnolia, added a lot of glitter and bling (although it's difficult to see since I scan my cards but there is a lot on the wings and baubles and the paper is covered in gold writing) to fit in with the challenges for Crazy 4 Challenges and Totally Tilda and the christmas Theme is for Totally Gorjuss. The sentiment is in danish and basically means "Good Christmas". I stamped with Versamark and embossed.

I hope you like my card, I do think Magnolia make the most adorable images for christmas time.



Materials

Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Panduro craft
Designer Paper: Craft Creations
Charm: Quixotic
Brads: Docraft
Stickles
Stampendous emboss powder "Pirate Gold"

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a lovely day, Mette

7 comments:

cheryl said...

great image hun and love the papers you have used,glad your daughter is more settled now,bless her I remember those days well,heartbraking,hugs cheryl x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i do love the colour of her tights, hugs pops x

Squirrel x said...

Awh, what a super card hunny! Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty card. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.xx

Cor* said...

Cute Card. Glad you are getting a jump on the Christmas cards. Thanks for sharing your blingy, sparkly, glittery Tilda creation with us at Totally Tilda.Hope to see you at the next challenge too!

Unknown said...

Lovely card, Nice to be able to make a headstart on Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time, good luck.
Hugs
Dawn x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Mette, love the colours and papers you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our glitter & sparkle challenge
hugs Mandy xx