Thursday 16 September 2010

Awesome Dude



Good morning Thursday.
Whoa hoo - the sun is shining lol. Sorry for always going on about the weather but living in England we party when the sun is shining. Phoebe is slowly settling into school but I think she still misses me :). I have a lot of time to myself but don't seem to get a lot done - kinda feel a little lost all on my own. Time to go back to work again I think.
I have a boy card for you today. We tend to do mainly girly cards and forget about the other half. Besides I have a few male cards to get done and one of those for my boyfriend who absolutely LOVES motorbikes. So I am on the look-out for the perfect image. Any suggestions? hehe
This image is TGF - isn't he super! Coloured him with promarkers and used a lot of my scrap papers (have a big box-full like the rest of you), pc generated words and buttons to complete the card. I hope you like it and it will be entered into the following challenges

Anyone for Anya - Blue/Green/Beige
Digital Tuesday - Sports
Stamp with fun - Sketch

Thank you for droppping by and have a great day, Mette

7 comments:

hckd said...

Great job on the card.. good luck in those challenges! OH and you are right.. we all seem to focus so much on girly cards more than boy cards .. in general..: ) Have a great evening!

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

gr hetty

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a fabulous card Mette love that image thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jaspere said...

He is adorable and I'm with you. I like to get all girly. Love your take on the Digital Tuesday challenge this week. Super cute.

Andrea said...

A wonderful card - loveley motiv. Great color and details. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super cute image really love,this wee chap and love the color combo,too hugs cheryl xxxx

Anneke said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke