Thursday 2 September 2010

Trick or Treat



Good morning Thursday!!
What a miserable start. It's misty, grey and cold this morning. Have been spoiled with 3 days of sun lol. Yesterday was really busy. Had to go to Derby to get school equipment for my boys and I found a little craft shop in the indoor market. Lol - it's been there for 2 years and I never knew but I shall be making more frequent trips to Derby from now. Normally I hate shopping lol. Wasn't able to spend a long time in the shop as the boys were going "Come on Mum - this is boring"!!!
Well, today's card is for Halloween. In Denmark we never celebrate halloween although my mum has told me that it's started thanks to US movies hehe. This image is by Sassy Cheryl and called Witches Broom - isn't she super?? You can get her and others HERE. She has been coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from Bo Bunny. Flowers are from Prima and the sentiments is done on my PC. This card will be entered into Sassy Cheryl's Challenge which this week is Halloween/Autumn.
Did this little witch scare you??? Who am I kidding - of course not lol.

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy your day, Mette

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one fab image hun love the layout on this too,hugs cheryl x

Sassy Cheryl said...

So, So cute. And nope, she didn't scare me. Too adorable. So glad that entered the challenge this week.

Jeni said...

She's too cute to spook! Thanks for joining us. ~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

This little darling is to sweet to scare anyone.. I love your card.
thanks for joining us in the Sassy Challeng this week!
Judy

Jak Heath said...

Brilliant, love the bat border.

Cathy said...

This is too cute Mette, Love the sentiment the way you split it!! Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!!!

Ann English said...

Oh, Mette, so cute. You are a master with the white gel pen! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!