Sunday 12 September 2010

Happy Birthday!!!



Good morning Sunday!
Have woken up with the sun streaming into my room - makes a change from waking up to grey, damp mornings. However, afternoons have been sunny and bright so I hope this afternoon doesn't turn grey. Been busy getting the mountain of clothing down to ground level - lol, who am I kidding - with 3 kids that's impossible. Was rather tired yesterday evening so just watched X-factor auditions and went early to be. Woke up at 3 am and both my sons were still up playing games - grrrrrrr.

For ages now I have been in love with Amy Youngs images and I have several of them in digi-form but would you believe I have never made a card with them. So I decided it was about time I used one for a card. This little fairy is called Oleander and she is part of the Twisted Sisters and available HERE in digi and HERE in rubber (UK).
Although summer is officially open I decided I wanted some bright and happy colours. She has been coloured with Promarkers. The papers are Cosmo Cricket "Garden Variety". The flowers are punched and used gem, button and brad for the center.
I will enter this card into the following challenges

Friday Sketcher - Sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers
Stamp Something - Spots and stripes
Digital Tuesday - Dots and stripes
Everybody Art Challenge - Handmade flowers

Thank you for dropping by and hope you enjoy your Sunday, Mette

7 comments:

Mary J said...

I love your CAS card! Brilliant flowers!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you'll be able to share some more inspiration at our next challenge!

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image, and gorgeous sketch.
Thanks so much for playing at the DTC!

hckd said...

adorable card, brilliantly done!.. I hope you win one of those challenges..

Amy said...

Oh, Oleander looks so sweet and I love the fun, cheery colors of the card! Beautiful card!

Kat said...

What a sweet image and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Stampin'Piper said...

Super cute card! Lovely image and great take on the sketch!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Lisa said...

Adorable project! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!