Tuesday 3 July 2012

Follow me

Good morning crafters.

It's been a few days since I last posted - many apologies. Sometimes things get a little hectic and you just can't seem to fit everything in. Been busy with general mommy-duties, getting DT work done well in advance (going on holiday for 3 weeks so won't be able to craft - nor post) and researching what may well become my new obsession in September/October ..... PROJECT LIFE. Purchased a camera (hope it comes tomorrow) and as soon is I am able to get the Project Life Essential Starter Kit (in September) I hope to be stocked up, well prepared and rearing to go by then. I realized the other day that I am forgetting so many wonderful things in my life so want to do this. Will report more when I can.

This will not effect my love of making cards, might even add to it :). I made this very simple card over the week-end for Jellypark Challenges "Waving" - aren't these kids fabulous!!!! Totally love them ......



Materials used: Follow me from Jellypark - Papermania card-stock - Jillibean Soup paper

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,how brilliant are these images they are just so super cute,love the layout so clean and fresh oh hope you have a wonderful Holiday Hun,and hope you get all your,things sorted hugs Cherylxxxxxx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

You have coloured the "follow me" image beautifully it's such a gorgeous happy image. I love how you've laid out the card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

June Nelson said...

OOh so this is what you have had planned lol, you cant go on holiday and leave m!! what will I do lol. The card is goregous and they are cute kiddies, have a brilliant holiday me lovely pal, loadsa love June xxxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mette this is so sweet! I love the image :)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh this is adorable with Claire's cute fundraiser image! I love how you have kept it simple to focus on those cute kids! thank you for playing along with us at Jellypark Friends. :)

have a wonderful time on your trip!

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a fabulous card - I love the CAS feel which leaves the focus on the adorable and perfectly coloured image x
Thanks so much for playing along with us at jellypark this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the way you have coloured my stamp, really brought it to life - beautiful!! Claire x

zehra said...

Your coloring is amazing, gorgeous card