Friday 29 June 2012

DILLY BEAN STAMPS CHALLENGE - Tags

Good afternoon crafters.

Welcome to this week's challenge with DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGES. This week we are looking forward to seeing your tags. You can never have too many tags as they are useful for any occasion. I keep mine in a little box and fill up almost every week.
Why not head on over to the Dilly Bean Challenge blog and check out my talented fellow DT ladies inspirational projects. I am sure you will find something to inspire you.
And remember, you do not have to use a Silly Dilly Bean image to enter the challenge but we would love to see your creations.

here are my tags......



Materials used: Whimsy trees and Heart flowers both available HERE - Papermania kraft tags - glitter glue - Sentiment from Silly Dilly Bean

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Faye said...

Totally fab tags! Love them. xx

Unknown said...

Unusual , and I like them great tags well done Hugs Elaine
enjoy your weekend

June Nelson said...

Oh my word what beautiful tags me darlin, do you know I have never made a tag in me life!!! must have ago, these are stunning, have alovely weekend me darlin little pal huggies June xxxxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,what brilliant tags these are just amazing hun great images,and super attention to detail love hugs Cherylxxxx

Shelby said...

Both of these tags are fantastic. Love the clouds you've done in the tree one!

Shelby