Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hello Sunshine

Afternoon crafters.

I am afraid that my title is very misleading. Still grey, wet and chilly here in Derbyshire. My son Ben is going to Majorca on Thursday with his GF (lucky them) for a week so he will be seeing the sun before me I guess. I am just hoping that when I go home mid-August that the sun will be shining. If not I can always look forward to my birthday when I be getting a Big Shot (been on my wish-list for ages).

So, I decided to cheer everyone in the UK up by providing my own little sun. I will be entering this into the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge ...



..... isn't he fabulous!? He's just perfect for a sunny card to a friend or family member who needs cheering up.



Materials used: Hello Sunshine from HERE - white and kraft card-stock - twine - Simple Stories paper

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous, bright and Happy Yellow what a super card Mette Hugs Elaine

Debra Miller said...

A wonderfully cheery card sure to cheer anyone up and brighten their day :)

Megan said...

This is darling! I love the cheerful vibe it sends--perfect for ANY recipient!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Cute! Love the layout Mette and that sun looks so cheery :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

So light and fresh! Love your take on the sketch and how you made it taller. So glad you played along with us in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love that yellow with kraft! FUN design! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!