Monday 9 July 2012

Vintage stamp :)

Good morning crafter.

Hm - yes, so I have not been blogging for a few days nor have I been able to do any crafting. It's a little mad here with both my sons home and off school, I dread end of next week when Phoebe finishes for the summer - there will be no me time lol. To top it all it's miserable here in the UK with rain, rain, rain, I am just hoping it will stop soon, hopefully just in time for the Olympics.

My card for today will be put forward for a month's Guest DT spot with The Digi Bells so crossing my fingers.



Materials used: dug out this old Whiff of Joy stamp but unfortunately all the papers have gone so can't remember his name, he's still a little cutie :) - Papermania cardstock - MME "Abbey Road" designer papers - glitter glue (for his wings).

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Mette this is the sweetest! Such cute colouring on this image :)

Unknown said...

Mette this is gorgeous what a lovely sweet stamp well done a super card Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

Aw me darlin what a fantastic little image and you have coloured it beaurifully, ive never seen this one before, just such a delish little card, sweetie, I do hope the suns shining in derbyshire cos it aint here and im sick of bloomin rain. Take care loads of mahoosive huggles from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is gorgeous what beautiful colours,and super layout, Hun,take care Hun hugs Cherylxxx

Debra Miller said...

This is so sweet Mette!

Mary Lou said...

Great card and wonderful stars and stripes!!!! Best wishes in the DBGuest call ;)
Hugz

Pysselbus said...

Ohh such a pretty card!! Love your take on the stars and stripes theme - thank's for joining our GDT Call!

Hugs
Linda