Wednesday 11 July 2012

Let's go to Sleep

Afternoon crafters.

Would you believe it - THE SUN IS OUT!!! Been a really busy day for me. Went into town this morning to get a few bits, came home and made sandwiches for me and the boys, my internet was playing up (nearly had a heart-attack as I couldn't connect to the net), been doing lots of cleaning, washing and soon I will be cooking pasta for dinner. But the sun is shining and it's lovely outside. For the first time in ages. Who wants to be inside and cook lol. Tomorrow Ben is off to Majorca - he can't wait.

My card today features an images I haven't used for a long time but I thought I might try out for The Paper Shelter DT call. They have some gorgeous images and papers and are looking for a few ladies/gents. A simple card but am loving the colours ......



Materials used:- Let's go to Sleep by The Paper Shelter - Papermania card-stock - Jillibean soup designer papers - buttons - ribbon

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Mette! What an adorable image and I love the little buttons :)

cheryl said...

oh gosh how lucky are you Hun gosh we had one,terrible storm yesterday and it hailed they were like marbles,never seen anything like it,and it took our electricity off too. Hope it is better today,as for your card hun gosh that is one, beautiful image and the layout is just brilliant so effective hugs Cherylxxxx

Dorte said...

OK så det var forklaringen på hvor solen var i går ;)
Dejligt kort du viser, smukke farver og et sødt motiv. Held og lykke med DT call.
klem fra Dorte

Shelby said...

Glad the sun finally made an appearance! Love the bright cheery colors you've used and your coloring looks wonderful.

Shelby