Friday 13 July 2012

Tickled Pink Sponsoring Winter Wonderland challenges

Good afternoon crafters.

I am late in posting. Last night I crawled into my bed at 7pm with flu. I was aching all over and couldn't even bend down to pick up stuff. Still feeling dreadful but my wonderful son is looking after me - although he doesn't do emotional women lol. Maybe I did complain a bit too much :). And food tastes "ugh"

Anyways, this week Tickled Pink Stamps is proudly sponsoring Winter Wonderland Challenges where of course the theme is Christmas - but this time the twist is to use your a sentiment as your focal point. Once again our wonderful Pink Ladies are playing along and we hope to inspire you to as well - there are some fabulous Tickled Pink Prizes up for grabs.....

This is my very first Christmas card of the year .....



Materials used:- Tickled Winter Little Lolita Evie - Papermania card-stock - Basic Grey papers - die cut tag - Hero Arts sentiment

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card Mette well done Hugs Elaine

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww I love this one Mette! Such a cute image. Hope you are feeling better soon!! :)