Saturday 14 July 2012

SALLY MEETS BELLA

Good afternoon crafters.

Well, it would seem that it's going to take a little longer to shift this flu. Still aching everywhere and my throat is so soar - definately not in the mood for crafting at the moment :(.

Had to take Phoebe down to the yearly carnival where everything is sooooo over-priced lol. We even have our own local Jack Sparrow (grrr - so not happy that Ben took my camera on holiday). I did spend a lot of pennies on silly rides and pennies but I think the main thing is that she had so much fun. It's definately one happy little girl singing "We will, we will rock you" behind me while doing a rock-chick show hehe.

Here is my little card for today - I just love Sally and she looks like she's having a lot of fun so will be entering this into Sassy Cheryl's "Summer Fun" challenge ....



Materials used:- Sally meets Bella from Sassy Cheryl - Papermania paper - Basic Grey fancy papers - buttons - Sentiment from TGF

Just time for me to thank everyone who drops by and hope you have a splendid day. Hugs, Mette

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mette this is fabulous what a super image, I do hope you will feel better soon hugs Elaine

Dawn said...

hope you feel better soon!
this is just darling!!!
thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl's challenge

Jenn Borjeson said...

She is super cute! Hope you feel better soon!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Ain't it the truth on the carnival thing. Definitely OVER PRICED! But it's still fun. . . .within reason.

Love, love, love this little cutie of a card. LOVE the way you colored her up. Gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along in the SUMMER FUN challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Jeni said...

What an adorable card Mette! Fabulous coloring and great design. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's.
~jeni :)

Ann English said...

Oh, my goodness, Mette, this is sooo cute! Love it!
I'm so glad you joined us for the summertime challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

June Nelson said...

Aw sweetheart what a fabulous card,Ilove love love that image, its stunning and I love your colouring, aww its sooo sweet, I do hope your feeling a bit better by now sweets,poor you, sending you get better huggles from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx