Friday 13 April 2012

Unity MArch 2012

Good afternoon ladies,

Whoa - who else had the heavens open yesterday evening??? It turned very black with thunder and lightning and hailed for like 20-30 min. Spooky lol. I did turn of all majot electrical appliances - the TV and the computers.

I am going to be so HAPPY once the kids go back to school. Been running around after them tidying, feeding, cleaning, washing etc and Miss Motor-mouth has been keeping my ears busy - non-stop lol. It will be nice getting some peace and quiet back and the ability to think again without interruptions. So needless to say I have not been able to do a lot of crafting - and my stamps are in a muddle while I am sorting them.

I did however, receive some stamps I ordered and made this card .........



......... and inside



...... I have been using some new Unity Stamps I got. I have totally fallen for these stamps - so versatile and easy to use. I will enter this card into the UNITY STAMP CO. CHALLENGE for March "Windows and Doors".

MATERIALS USED

Stamps: SOTW "Nobody sweeter" (Sentiment) and "What a Hoot!" (flowers and tree)
Cardstock
Scrap paper for flowers
Acetate
Ranger Inks
Gem
button
Crinkled Ribbon

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just gorgeous love the detail,and adore that window Hun its so effective,hugs Cherylxxxx

Victoria said...

fab card Mette, liking those flowers. Like you - I can't wait for Zac to go back to pre-school on monday, the house is too loud!
Love
victoria
x

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautifully done, Mette! Love the window idea. May have to "borrow" it. LOL xxD

JenMarie said...

How CUTE are these!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mette this is so stunning. Love the window idea :)

June Nelson said...

Good mornnig lovely lady, bet you cant wait for them to go back too, I used to be the same, when your on your own its bloomin hard, and you deserve some peace, back to the card, its beautiul Mette but I do love your style of cards they are so on trend unlike mine!! I think we have your weather today, black horrible rain, which has kept me awake most of the night!! horrible, wishing some sunshine for you today hunnie, huggies and love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx