Thursday 12 April 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge

Good morning all.

It's again time for a fun and fabulous challenge at DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGES. This week we are asking you to use Shades of Black and Pink which are so lovely together.

Here's my project .......



.......... and I have used the super gorgeous Cordilia which is available HERE together with other wonderful images from Megan. I am sure there is something to tickle anyone into being creative.
If you are still struggling for some inspiration the very talented DT ladies are sharing their creations HERE. Why don't you come along and join us, we'd love to see you.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun just love this super image and that layout is so so effective,
bless you for your kind comments you left on my blog Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

June Nelson said...

Wow me darlin now I love this,love how you have framed that image, its just perfect!!! Im going to have to make a card today with the fabulous flowers you so kindy sent me. your a lovely lady Mette and a wonderful creator, have alovely weekend my freind xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!! I'm LOVING this Mette! Fabby papers and the sentiment is just perfect. Couldn't be cuter. xxD