Tuesday 17 April 2012

Married

Good morning all.

Please don't be confused by the title. It's not me lol - been there, done that and NEVER again :).
But One of Phoebe's little classmate's parents are getting married this weekend and I thought I would make a card for them. And gives me a chance to use this gorgeous image by Mo Manning - I love it.

So here is today's card .....



...... not entirely sure I like the flower thingy (I don't often use flowers on my cards so maybe that's why it looks alien). But the colours are lovely and as I said I adore this image.

MATERIALS USED

Married @ Mo Manning
Cardstock
Crinkled ribbon
paper flower
brad
gold stickle

CHALLENGES I AM ENTERING

Paper Sundaes - Anything goes
My mum's craft shop - Celebrations

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun what a super image,they will just adore this too bits,hun just gorgeous,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mette this is a really sweet card :) Love the image

Shelby said...

Wonderful choice of images and your color is fantastic.

Shelby