Sunday 15 April 2012

Princess Emerande

Good afternoon all.

It has been a lazy Sunday so far - Ben is busy finding all his stuff, going back to Uni tonight. James is doing revision (I hope) and Phoebe is out with her dad. So I have had a little time to do some crafting together with tidying my craft supplies (a lot of stuff I don't use :( ).

So I would like to give all a little warning - NEVER let your 6 year old daughter choose which image to colour or you might have to do this ......



....... lol. Not that I mind really but took forever to colour her hair. I love the image though and she is available HERE. This is for one of Phoebe's friends so I guess that's why I asked her to choose.

MATERIALS USED

Princess Emerande @ Yam Puff
Cardstock
Jillibean dp
Twine
button
Sentiment stamp from Polka Doodles

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous Hun,love the image,and your beautiful colours and design,hugs Cherylxxx

Shelby said...

Very sweet and adorable card!

Shelby