Friday 20 April 2012

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge - SPRING

Good morning ladies.

I hope this post comes up on the right day lol - last week I was all in a muddle and it was posted Thursday instead of Friday. I would like to make some smart excuse for that but I think I have to blame it on old age and my brain being in a muddle hehe.

Anyway, old age or not it's definately time for another fabulous challenge over at DILLY BEAN FRIDAY CHALLENGES :). This week we are celebrating spring so we would like to see anything spring-like.

Here is my little take on the theme .......



...... and I have used the very adorable Rosie. She can be found HERE along with other fabulous images created by the very talented Megan Suarez.
Why don't you hop on over and check out the other DT ladies fabulous creations and have a play with us.

Thank you for dropping by and have a fabulous day. Hugs, Mette

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE this, Mette, it's just beautiful. The colors are so soft and pretty. :)