Wednesday 25 April 2012

DeeDee

Good morning Ladies.Just a quick post from me as I still have 2 poorly kids - getting better but best to be on the safe side I think. And it's another miserable day here - wet and grey, they have said we can expect April to be a complete wash-out :(. Here's hoping May will bring lots of warmth and sun.

Still busy sorting my stamps and cataloguing - feel really ashamed that I have so many images, both rubber and digital, and I don't use half of them. Finding lots of little gems and I am in the process of thinking of a good way to start using them (possibly a showcase week where I would show one letter (A, B etc) per week - not sure yet). I need to find a much much better place to store my digitals, too risky on the PC if things go wrong. A disc per letter (A, B, etc)??

Anyways, before Nurse here has to start working again, here is today's card ......


......... I do love The Greeting Farm stamps. They are fun to colour and would be brilliant for SMASH'ing once I get time. This little girl hasn't been coloured as I am entering her into ....

CHALLENGES

Farm Fresh Friday - No colouring
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes + Kraft

MATERIALS USED
DeeDee from The Greeting Farm
Cardstock and Kraft
Bo Bunny designer paper
Versamark
Black Disco embossing powder
Buttons

Oh, I DO NOT LIKE this new blogger thing and most certainly not the way my posts look either. Maybe once I am used to it and can find my way around it I might like it more. It's like anything else - we don't really like changes but once we get used to them we don't really mind.

So, Thank you so much for visiting and have a brilliant day. Hugs, Mette

7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Mette! I love how you have stamped on kraft and paper pieced the details in. It is really effective :)

Amy said...

Oh Mette, this is sooo cool looking! Awesome design!
I'm still plugging away at inking up my older stamps too, I like your weekly showcase idea...I'll have to see what you come up with! Digitals are a problem for me, when I'm going through my stamps to use I using always forget about the ones on my computer!
Anyway, I hope your kids are feeling better and you start getting some sunny days! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the paper piecing and your sentiment is precious! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

June Nelson said...

This is brilliant Mette love the paper piercing me darling, its great, oh I do hope tha children are getting better, its a worry when your on your own darlin, I know, hopefuly today will be better, take care loads of love June xxx

Shelby said...

I just love how you've done this card! The little pop of DP looks awesome. You'll get used to the new blogger, and you'll probably end up liking it a bit better than the old one. I know it took me a bit, but I much prefer the new to the old, but good luck

Shelby

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is super cute, LOVE the way you paper-pieced her. Hope your kids feel better soon!! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Mette! I'm sorry I've only had a chance to stop by now... but I wanted to say thanks for playing with the no colouring challenge at TGF. I know it can be so hard sometimes! I love your doodling and the fun paper piecing you did to highlight DeeDee.