Saturday 28 April 2012

Lily Lemon

Yes, it's me again.

Anyone interest in a 6 year old and a 16 year old??? They are driving me crazy, and those 2 are most certainly not poorly anymore. He's is teasing her and you know 6 year old girls - they can scream for England (insert own country here). So I am hiding in my little room, surfing and do a little crafting, pretending I have been abducted by aliens :).

So, presenting ......



...... Lily Lemon. She has been sitting on my desk waiting to be put on a card and I have felt a little guilty. Luckily for her there is a new KRAFTIN' KIMMIE CHALLENGE "Springtime" and she's perfect for that. And to brighten up on these grey and dull April days.

MATERIALS USED

Lily Lemon @ Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
Cardstick
Jillibean Soup dp
Ribbon
Gems
Hero Arts "Thoughtful Messages" sentiment
Ranger Ink

Thank you for dropping by and hope you have a more spring-like day. Hugs, Mette

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe your card is so Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Mette Lily Lemon is super well done Hugs Elaine

Amy said...

Lily is gorgeous Mette, love how you've colored her! The gingham yellow is a perfect background for her, fab sunny spring card!
Glad your kids are both feeling better, and you know I would send you some of our sunshine if I could! I'm really glad our grey, rainy day was only one day! Have a great Sunday!

Karina said...

Such a sweet image, and I love what you did with it. Perfect choice of papers and so beautifully embellished. Gorgeous creation, Mette!
Hugs, Karina

Shelby said...

No thanks! I'm still doing my time with fighting siblings (in particular two girls 13 months apart in age)...but I so get the hiding out part. Love how you've colored her up and her cheeks look fantastic.

Shelby