Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday Spotlight - Little Miss Muffet


Good morning all and welcome to another new feature with Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

Every Sunday we will be sharing a new stamp and share with you some cool inspiration. This stamp will be available at a discounted prize in the store.

This week we are putting Cupcake Surprise in the Spotlight and she sure looks like she belongs there :). You can see my take above and I thought she needed a little glitz for this occasion.  For more inspiration and details on the prize head over to the challenge blog.

Supplies: American Craft card-stock; Bella Blvd papers; gems; stickles

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs ~ Mette

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

hehe she is so fun!!! love how she is popping out of the cupcake and the fun sparkles :)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooooh I like the glitter on this fab card, I hope you saved some to chuck at me though ;) x