Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rockin' Doggie


Good morning all.

OK, fess up - who took the sun??? It was here yesterday but someone sneaked in last night and took it and honestly, I want it back :). 

I don't get a lot of time to go to the movies - eva!!! But I am going to bribe my son to come home one week-end cos I so wanna see World War Z with Brad Pitt. I am not a huge zombie fan - to be honest, I am a huge chicken and hide behind a cushion when Donald Duck gets chased by a bear, but this movie has BRAD PITT and looks exciting. So need a sitter for Phoebe as she's too young lol.

Today's card for for my brother who is 30 soon but could double-up as a Father's Day card and it features Rockin' Doggie, free from Birdie Brown

Other ingredients

Card-stock: American Craft
Designer Paper: American Craft "Chap"
Die-namics
Button
String
Sentiment: Birdie Brown

Challenges

Anything Goes Challenge - Father's Day
Birdie Brown - Freebie Challenge
Party Time Tuesday - Happy Father's Day
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - Masculine
Ladybug Crafts - For the Men in your Life

Thank you for dropping by and have a super day.

Hugs ~ Mette

11 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet!!! i love the design and the shading of the fur is wonderful! :)

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Mette!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I like it! :)
Have a nice day, Mette!

Dorte said...

Cool lille fyr ham her, smart måde du har puttet banneret med teksten på igennem stjernen.
Nej, det er altså ikke mig der har stukket af med solen, her har der været regn og koldt. Hvor bliver sommeren af??
klem Dorte

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Torico said...

This is an awesome masculine card. Thank you for playing along this month's challenge at Birdie Brown!

Lela said...

I love it! The image is GREAT and your Brother will like it too I'm sure. Very fun, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

Danielle Vincent said...

Awesome card - fun image and perfect for a little or big man. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

I still can't decide if I want to see that movie. I'm a big chicken too - but I agree that I would love to stare at Brad Pitt :o)

Christine L said...

Fabulous Father's Day card... perfect male image!

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes..

Christine x

Hey Hey Paula said...

Great card. I love the image & your coloring is super. Thanks for playing with us at Party time Tuesdays.

Carol said...

A great card, really fun image, Super colouring. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Carol x