Saturday 15 June 2013

Just Keep Swimming


Good evening all.

It's been a really funny day here - grey skies but thankfully not a lot of rain. 
Took the train into town as needed to get a few items in readiness the our latest addition to the house next week - a baby rabbit. My 17 year old son has decided he wants one and my friend's rabbit had babies some weeks ago so we are getting one. He's decided to call it Tyson lol. Coincidently, my friends cat also had kittens 3 weeks ago but I managed to resist my daughter's begging lol.

No rabbits on my card today but there are 3 fish :). This fish can be found HERE and I would like to enter this card into The Alley Way Stamps be inspired challenge

Supplies: Just keep swimming fish and sentiment; American Craft card-stock; dp scrap; sequins; Promarkers

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs ~ Mette

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Now that's a cute card! The colorful fish are so lovely! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Very cute!