Friday 14 June 2013

Little Miss Muffet Friday freebie

Good morning all.

As promised yesterday there are a lot of new and fabulous things happening at Little Miss Muffet. Today sees the start of the first ~ every Friday Barbara will post a free image on the blog. There are no hidden conditions with obtaining this but we hope that you might use the free image to join our fortnightly challenges, a new one Happy Family was posted yesterday.

So here is this Friday's free image pdp Amelie (back). Isn't she just fabulous?! I have made a card but as I wasn't sure about the colours , I googled "graduation colours" and found purple lol.


But before you hurry over to the LMM blog and collect your own free image I just want to tell you to come back on Sunday for more new features from Little Miss Muffet - oh yes, more excitement coming your way :).

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day.

Hugs ~ Mette

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Mette! I love the colors and papers you used with Amelie!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh, fab layout Mette. I really like this stylish number. X