Sunday 9 June 2013

I know you are there


Hello all.

Just chillin' today. Spent 5 hours in town yesterday getting my daughter kitted out for the summer - clothes and accessories - yup, she LOVES handbags and it scares me lol (she's 7). And finally got her long hair cut off into a bob - she's looks so cute (ok, I am bias). Might share pic when I get a chance to pry her away from the mirror and take a photo lol.

A different card from me today. I have used I know youre there from Leanne Ellis (sorry, can't seem to find her etsy shop)

Other Ingredients

Card-stock: American Craft/Papermania
Designer Paper: Basic Grey
Flowers: Prima
Stamps: Crafty Individuals (Flourish), Hero Arts (Sentiment)
Medium: promarkers
Stickle, Brad and gems

Challenges

Allsorts Challenge - In the garden
The Hobby House Challenge - Anything Goes
Digi Haven - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Birthday

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day

Hugs ~ Mette

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

catherine said...

This looks lovely and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
x catherine

Michelle said...

Beautiful Mette - just looking at this card makes me feel calm and tranquil :) You should be scared about your daughter, mine was into the clothes and accessories at that age, she is now 21 and things haven't changed!

Sandy Trefger said...

Love this beautiful card! Such a lovely image and the flower is perfect with the paper colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

Julie said...

What a darling project. Shopping with your daughter sounds like fun. I have boys so I keep telling myself I have saved lots of money... Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Don't forget we are having a DT call. We would love to have you apply.
Hugs,
julie T

Julie said...

What a darling project. Shopping with your daughter sounds like fun. I have boys so I keep telling myself I have saved lots of money... Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Don't forget we are having a DT call. We would love to have you apply.
Hugs,
julie T

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combo so much!
Have a nice day!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx