Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hat'titude

Good morning fellow crafters

Finally a little sun, still a lot of cloud around and the wind is rather chilly. I am trying to convince myself that it'll be wonderful once the kids break up for their summer holidays :).

James has gone to work today (he has a week-end/holiday job) so I am on my own today. Time for me to catch up on my housework and get ahead on some DT work. I like to have things prepared in advance so I don't have to rush lol.

Today's card (not entirely happy about this - looked different in my mind)......



Materials used: Hat'titude from D'Arcy Dairies - papermania and kraft cardstock - a few circle dies - buttons - pearls

Challenges:

D'Arcy Dairies - Punches and dies
Great Impressions - Dies and/or punches

Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day. Hugs, Mette

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,what a super image,coloured to perfection,and just love those circles,they are,so effective,hugs Cherylxxxx

Helle said...

Mette,your colouring is wonderful!
Thank you for joining us at D'arsy's Diaries this time with your card.
Good luck :)

-Helle-

Deloris said...

Very cute card! Great coloring and layout! Thanks for joining the challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

Maritha said...

WOOOW!! Love your colouring!! The card looks great!!! =)

Thanks for joining us at D´Arsy´s this time
Hugs Maritha

Unknown said...

Hi thank you so much for your lovely comments.
What fabulous cards you have been making, since my last visit .
I love this image she is gorgeoua and what a lovely card I also adore LULU she is such a fun image . You have such a lovely style Mette
Well done Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

Mette me lovely it loks brilliant to me, and your colouring is brilliant me darlin, enjoy your bit of space today me darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love your image choice and the colours are beautiful i cant see anything wrong with your colouring either hun. Thanks for joining us at Darcy's Dairies. luv gina xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so fun with all your circles and great image!
Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

Sue Kment

Trine said...

Beautiful cards :) Nice setup :)
Thank you for joining us at D'Arcy's.
Hugs,Trine

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Mette and the clean and easy design is perfect!
Thank you for joining us at D'Arcy's Diaries and I hope to see you again!
Hugs from Jill