Monday 18 June 2012

Lovely Lulu

Good evening.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. I am really excited as I booked our tickets home this summer. Going for a few weeks and it's going to be so nice seeing the family and friends again. I can't wait!!

Today's card ......




Materials used: Lovely Lulu from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - papermania cardstock - Jillibean Soup papers - brads

Challenges:

Sassy Cheryl Challenge - Birthday Celebration
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Sketch

Thank you for stopping by and have a super evening. Hugs, Mette

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Hi me darlin, she is cute as a button too, shes gorgeous, I love the sassy cheryl girls they are so cute, loving this my sweet freind, huggies and love June xxxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Cute as a Button. . . .from head to toe!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Birthday challenge this week.

Shelby said...

The sentiment describes her perfectly! Love the colors and the different patterns you've used.

Shelby

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Mette this is so sweet! I love how you paper pieced her dress and all of the elements come together just so nicely in this one :)

Deborah Garcia said...

such a sweet card! The colors you used are awesome! Its a very girly card without being pink! Hugs!!! Deb

Arabella said...

Aww Mette this is so cute! I love the paper pieced dress!

Arabella