Friday 1 June 2012

Peony

Good morning all.

I am not sure if you know already but one of my favorite stamps are the Moonlight Whispers from Kraftin' Kimmie. I just love their quirky faces with huge eyes and tiny noses and Annie (the mother of all Whispers) is brilliant at coming up with the right image - of course in collaboration with Kimmie. I don't use them often enough but manybe that's cos I love a LOT of other stamps :).

One of their latest releases was flower girls and I have been holding back, telling myself that I definately don't need any more stamps that will just sit and gather dust, but in the end I couldn't resist any longer. And I got 2 :).

This is the first one .....



...... Peony. Isn't she gorgeous?! I so loved colouring her - that is one sweet and innocent face :). And love the little bee hehe. One of the good things about these stamps is the matching sentiment - they are always perfect for the image.
I will enter my card into the KRAFTIN'KIMMIE CHALLENGE "Get Sentimental".

Materials used: Peony from Kraftin' Kimme - cardstock - kraft - some old Basic Grey dp paper - button

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh she is gorgeous Hun,love your colouring,and love those papers,and the sentiment is perfect love the button in the centre of the flower hugs Cherylxxx

Dorte said...

Dejligt opsæt på dit fine kort.
Ja jeg har også en svaghed for the moonlight whispers, jeg bruger dem bare altfor sjældent.
Og det med at købe flere stempler; hvor mange af os tror du har brug for flere?
Ha en fin weekend.
klem fra Dorte

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mette this is so cute! I love how you have cropped this image and that sentiment goes so perfectly :)

Shelby said...

She is so gorgeous and you've done a wonderful job of showing her off! Beautiful work

Shelby