Saturday 23 March 2013

Dilly Bean Friday Challenge


Good afternoon all.

Well, pinch me cos I am really late with this post. The snow has managed to cause chaos within my tiny home. The kids were off school yesterday :( and it's just crazy. 10 cm so far and it's still snowing ............... it's Easter next week-end. CRAZY!!!

Anyway, yesterday also saw the start of a new challenge with Dilly Bean Friday Challenge - "Glitter". Now who doesn't like glitter?? - I rest my case.
Take a trip to the blog and check out the DT ladies fabulous creations and get inspired to join us. Remember, you don't have to use a Dilly Bean image but we would love to see what you create :).

This is my creation, and yes, it's a little difficult to see on the paper and heart but there is glitter :).

Penny available HERE - Bazzill card-stock - Pebbles Inc paper - stickles - Imaginisce sentiment - Die-namics

Challenge

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Die-Cuts (Die-namics)
I Love promarkers - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Glitter
Everybody Art Challenge - Spring (Colours)

Thank you for dropping by and have a great week-end.

Hugs, Mette


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, I love the colours and image. Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Good luck

Mary J said...

So pretty, Mette! I love how you did the highlights in her hair!

Karen said...

Very cute card! Thank you so much for entering the http://www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers!

Karen

debby4000 said...

Oh this is soooooo cute.
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Renate said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)