Saturday 2 March 2013

Digi Stamp Boutique

Good evening all.

Wow, it's been a glorious day here in my little corner of the English countryside. Phoebe and I went for a walk and had a lovely time. The sun lifts the spirit and makes life happier :).
I love visiting other peoples blogs - so much inspiration, laughter and sharing but I am gonna have to be careful as I always find new images that I want. I have found a few on Pop's blog HERE (might have to stop visiting hehe). Honestly, I try to resist but a crafter's will-power is very weak - my son says I am obsessed but I think I might describe myself as a paper and stamp enthusiast :).

For my card today I have used

Dan, best friends @ Digi Stamp Boutique - card card-stock - MME designer paper - TSP sentiment - washi tape (October Afternoon)

Challenges

Send a Smile 4 Kids - For the Boys
Dutch Dare Card Challenge = For the Boys
Anything goes Challenge Blog - Make it manly

4 comments:

Janine said...

Really cute card Mette. Love the image and your colouring and the sentiment is so true!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine x

CarlaKH said...

Love this card...so sweet. I love images that pair kids with dogs! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge!

Unknown said...

Sweet card. Love your layout and the great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

Eva Marie said...

Such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing at DDCC
xx