Saturday, 2 March 2013

Digi Stamp Boutique

Good evening all.

Wow, it's been a glorious day here in my little corner of the English countryside. Phoebe and I went for a walk and had a lovely time. The sun lifts the spirit and makes life happier :).
I love visiting other peoples blogs - so much inspiration, laughter and sharing but I am gonna have to be careful as I always find new images that I want. I have found a few on Pop's blog HERE (might have to stop visiting hehe). Honestly, I try to resist but a crafter's will-power is very weak - my son says I am obsessed but I think I might describe myself as a paper and stamp enthusiast :).

For my card today I have used

Dan, best friends @ Digi Stamp Boutique - card card-stock - MME designer paper - TSP sentiment - washi tape (October Afternoon)

Challenges

Send a Smile 4 Kids - For the Boys
Dutch Dare Card Challenge = For the Boys
Anything goes Challenge Blog - Make it manly

4 comments:

Janine said...

Really cute card Mette. Love the image and your colouring and the sentiment is so true!
Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine x

Carla said...

Love this card...so sweet. I love images that pair kids with dogs! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge!

LINDA M said...

Sweet card. Love your layout and the great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

Eva Marie said...

Such a gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing at DDCC
xx